iRoot APK is an app that allows you to instantly root your Android device. iRoot is a one-click rooting app that is available for both Windows PC & Android devices.
In this post, we’ll discuss how you can download iRoot APK (also known as vRoot APK) to root your Android device in just one click.
If you’re an Android user, you’d know that rooting an Android device has come a long way over the years. A few years ago, it used to be really complicated to root an Android device but not that much now. All thanks to apps like iRoot that let you root your smartphone or tablet in just a single click.
Rooting has a lot of advantages as it allows you to customize your Android device beyond limits. However, many apps that claim to root your Android device can actually damage it and make it totally unusable. This whole thing is called Bricking.
Where you perform a really long procedure to root your Android device but end up damaging it and leaving it unrepairable. Fortunately, users don’t face any such problems when they root their device with iRoot APK. Let’s now discuss how to download iRoot APK and root your Android device.
iRoot APK Download for Android v6.0.1 – Working
What is iRoot?
iRoot APK is an app for Android and Windows that allows users to root their device with just one-click. It is the best one-click rooting application available as of now. It lets you root your Android device with or without a PC.
The app was formerly known as vRoot APK but later changed to iRoot APK. In our guide to download iRoot APK, we will show you how to download the app and use it to root your Android device. Before we dwell deeper, let us first have a look at some of the details of the app:
You can also download iRoot for PC
|Name of App||iRoot (previously vRoot)|
|App Size||4.6 MB|
|Android version req.||v4.0.1 or up|
|No Of Downloads||3,45,000+|
How to root your Android device with iRoot APK?
1. The first step is to download iRoot APK on your Android device, you can do that by using the link we mentioned above in the post.
2. Once the APK file is done downloading, install it and open it.
3. When you open the app, you’ll see a button named “Root Now“. Simply click that and your phone will be rooted instantly.
That’s all you need to do to root your Android device with the help of iRoot. Not that hard, right? With this one-click rooting app, you don’t need to go through a hard, lengthy root procedure. You can simply download iRoot APK and root your device instantly.
iRoot APK – Advantages
Now that we have discussed how to download iRoot APK on Android, let us have a look at its features.
- By default, Android companies limit some of the features that you can access. But after you have rooted your Android device with iRoot, you’ll be able to get access to all those features at the cost of nothing. You can customize your Android device beyond limits.
- After you have rooted your Android device with iRoot, you are allowed to install Custom ROMs. They let you change the skin and interface of your Android device completely.
- If you are annoyed by ads on your Android device, then after rooting, you can get certain apps that’ll block all the ads and pop-ups from your Android device.
- When you get a new Android device, it comes with some preinstalled apps that are not removable by default. These apps are usually preinstalled by smartphone brands as promotions. After rooting your device, you can uninstall these apps as well,
- Once you have rooted your device, you can install hibernate apps that will boost the performance of your device and provide you a smooth user experience.
- The major benefit of rooting your Android device is that certain apps require root access to install and run. Apps such as GameKiller, Freedom APK can only be installed after you have rooted your device.
So, these were the major features of iRoot APK. If you find these features intriguing then don’t waste any more of your time and download iRoot App right away.
Download iRoot for PC – Install iRoot on PC
We discussed how to download and install iRoot on Android. We also discussed the features of iRoot, it’s now time to discuss how to download iRoot on PC. Below is the full guide to installing iRoot on PC:
1. The first step is to download iRoot for PC from the link that we provided above. The file provided is in .rar format, so you’d need WinRAR to extract it. Make sure you have installed WinRAR on your PC before downloading the file.
2. Now connect your Android device to PC and enable USB Debugging. The software will now start installing, so you’d need to wait for a while. Once your phone is detected and connected, you will be redirected to a new window and there you will see a button named “Root” in the bottom-right.
3. Click on the “Root” option and the rooting process will start and will complete in a while. Once the process has finished, you can simply click on complete and relax.
This was the complete procedure to root your Android device with the help of iRoot for PC tool. There are plenty of other alternatives to this software but we’d only recommend those if iRoot for PC doesn’t work for you.
To check the Root status of your device, you can use apps like Root Checker. We hope that you followed this procedure properly and were able to root your device with ease.
iRoot App – General Queries
Is iRoot APK safe to use on my Android device?
A large number of Android users have used iRoot App to root their Android devices. It’s without a doubt one of the best and most trustworthy apps to root your Android device.
You shouldn’t face any sort of security issues after installing the app. It is highly unlikely that you’d end up bricking your device after using iRoot. But in a rare case, if anything goes wrong, we don’t take any responsibility. So, try the app at your own risk.
Is it possible to Root my Android device with PC?
Yes, if you don’t feel comfortable using the mobile version of iRoot then you can also use iRoot for PC to root your Android device with ease and within no time.
Is iRoot compatible with all Android devices?
Yes, iRoot is compatible with almost all the modern Android devices. You can download and install iRoot on your Android device and it is highly likely that it will work.
What happens to my device warranty after rooting?
Your warranty will no longer exist once you have rooted your device. Your warranty will void once you root your device. So, in case you brick your device or anything goes wrong while rooting your device, you’d have to pay for it and the service center will most probably don’t provide any services for free.
iRoot APK – Final Words
In this post, we discussed how to root your Android device with iRoot APK. We discussed the procedure to root your device with and without a PC. If you followed the procedure correctly then you would not face any problems while rooting your Android device. Make sure that you understand the risk of rooting before performing it. There’s always a little risk present that something might go wrong.
All in all, iRoot is without a doubt one of the best one-click rooting apps. It saves your time and the risk involved is minimal. We hope that this post was informative to you and if you have any doubts about the app then feel free to ask. You can use the contact form to ask us any questions by heading over to our contact page.