iRoot for PC is a one-click rooting application that allows Android users to root their device with just one click. You can download iRoot on your PC through this post. Although there isn’t an official release of iRoot app for PC, but we’ve mentioned an official method to do so.
There are a number of rooting apps available for Android but none of them come close to iRoot. However, there are only a few rooting apps available for PC. iRoot is one such rooting app that is availble for android as well as PC. It’s an app that has been available for Android for a while now and it works like a charm for almost everyone. With just a single click, you can root your Android device with iRoot. The app is available for both Android and PC. We have already discussed how to get iRoot for Android and in this post, we will discuss how you can download iRoot for PC. Let us start out the post with the features of the app iRoot.
Download iRoot for PC – Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac
In order to download iRoot for PC, all you’ll need is a PC and an internet connection. The process to download iRoot PC is not that hard and all you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below carefully:
1. First of all, download iRoot and extract it. You need to extract the file first because it’s in. RAR format. You can use WinRAR to extract the app.
2. Once you have extracted the file, open iRoot and connect your Android phone to PC and then enable USB Debugging.
3. You would need to wait for a while now since the software will start installing. After the software has detected your phone, you will be redirected to another window.
4. In the new window, you will see an option named Root in the bottom-right. Click on it as it will start the rooting process that will take a while to complete.
5. After the rooting process has finished, you need to click on complete and that’s it.
That’s all you need to do to download iRoot for PC and root your Android device with it. As you can see the procedure to get iRoot on PC is very simple and all you need to do is follow the steps mentioned in the process carefully.
You can also download iRoot APK for Android.
If you want to make sure whether or not you have successfully rooted your Android device, you can use apps like Root Checker. They allow you to check the root status of your device and then you can make sure if you properly rooted your Android phone/tablet or not. Once your device has been rooted successfully, take full advantage of the root access and customize your device the way you want.
iRoot for PC – Features and Advantages
So far, we discussed a bit about iRoot and its downloading procedure, let’s dwell right into the features of the app. As we said above, iRoot offers way more features and is much stable in comparison to other rooting tools. We have prepared a list of the best features that iRoot for PC has to offer, check these out:
- Unlike other Rooting apps, iRoot won’t waste your time as it allows you to root any Android device with just one click. However, other similar rooting apps require long procedures to be followed for rooting.
- You can install different custom ROMs on your Android device after you have rooted it with iRoot PC. Custom ROMs can totally change the look and feel of your Android device. This will give you a feel of brand new smartphone without buying one.
- Once you have rooted your device, you can get rid of all the annoying ads that pop-up on different apps.
- You can explore even more features after rooting your device and customize your phone according to your needs.
- If you want to get rid of a preinstalled app but can’t because the uninstall feature is blocked for those particular apps then you can remove them after rooting.
- Not only can you remove preinstalled apps but you can also turn any app into a system app after rooting.
- After rooting, you can boost your device’s battery life by installing hibernate apps.
- The major benefit of rooting your Android device is that certain apps require root access to install and run. Apps such as GameKiller, Freedom APK can only be installed after you have rooted your device.
These were the major features offered by iRoot for PC. As you can see iRoot for Windows offers a lot more features when compared to other rooting apps. There are even more benefits of rooting that you’ll find out over time. Anyway, let us now discuss the procedure to download iRoot for PC.
iRoot for PC – Conclusion
We can say it without a doubt that iRoot for PC is one of the best rooting apps for Android and PC. It allows you to root almost all Android devices with just one click and it can be installed within just a few minutes. If you are looking for a good app that lets you root your Android phone or tablet instantly then look no further than iRoot PC. It is free to use, easy to use, runs smoothly and is compatible with almost all devices. We hope that you found this post on iRoot helpful as we tried to make it as informative as we could. Check out other posts on our blog to know more about iRoot app.